1 - Landrum Rear Coil Spring 5" X 13" x 425 Lb
Brand: Landrum Springs
Part Number: K16-425
Color: Powder Coated Gold
Size: 5" X 13"
Spring Rate: 425 Lb
Don't settle for less. Go with the leader in suspension technology. LANDRUM GOLD SERIES DYNO-TESTED COIL SPRINGS. The GOLD SERIES spring was designed to offer the racer a more consistent, accurately rated spring.
· Each GOLD SERIES spring will be tagged with the theoretical linear rate of the spring (i.e. 225 lb.), stamped with the true linear rate (224.6 lb.), and accompanied by data sheets showing the dynamic rate of the spring graphically and numerically as it travels through a predetermined cycle.
· All springs have serial numbers to trace their manufacturing history as well as reprinting lost data sheets.
· All front springs are closed and ground on one end to provide proper contact with the jack plate, not forged. The opposite end is either open or closed tangential to fit properly into the lower control arm.
· Made of the highest grade of Chrome Silicon wire found worldwide.
· Cold wound, not hot wound. Each coil-over spring is properly heat treated and stress relieved to insure the sides of spring remain parallel during installation.
· Standardized testing procedures.
· Powder coated, not plated to protect the spring from hydrogen embrittlement, a corrosive break down of the spring’s surface which decreases the spring’s life.
· Each spring is designed with the correct pitch and height ratio to insure consistent rate throughout the entire cycle.
MOTORS ARE DYNO-TESTED... SHOCKS ARE DYNO-TESTED...
AND, LANDRUM OFFERS DYNO-TESTED COIL SPRINGS!
Each spring comes with a dyno sheet.